[Healeys] Spotted Healey

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:34:31 MDT 2020

"Fake news, fake news.  If the beholder, Perry, did not spot it, and report
it, then it may never have become spotted."
Which begs the question:  If a leopard is in the jungle and no one sees
it.....

BTW I miss "Friday Funnies"--not much to laugh about (as opposed to laugh
at) lately.

Best--Michael Oritt