[Healeys] Spotted Healey

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Sat Oct 24 12:16:50 MDT 2020

I never saw this advertisement, but yes, I had heard that they were available through Austin Healey. These seats were in Reid Trammel's(sp?) 100M. I have since talked with Reid and he removed them and put in more "stock" covered seats. I took this shot back in 2010 at the Eugene Oregon gathering.
   Here's a side shot of his car in front on one of the covered bridges we toured that day.
Steven