[Healeys] Pedals

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 19 14:26:53 MDT 2020

Hello

In the BN3, while the pedals are positioned normally for a RHD 100 the footwell is just over two inches narrower than standard as the engine/footwell bulkhead has been moved to the right. Plus there is a two-inch timber extension on all three pedals. Accordingly the pedal rubbers are modified to suit and then glued using contact cement and I wear very narrow shoes while driving.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia