[Healeys] On The Beach - 1959

S.Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Sat Oct 10 06:44:57 MDT 2020

You missed one celebrity well known to those of us of a certain age – Walter Cronkite, CBS Evening News anchor for many years.  In his autobiography, A Reporter’s Life, he describes his racing career, which started with Healeys (pp. 200+)—but alas they are referred to as “Healys”!
Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10