[Healeys] Which Monza Cap Supplier?

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Thu Oct 8 08:35:46 MDT 2020

Agreed. Either vented or just not a  very good fit.

Can't help you with suppliers as I don't suppose you're in the UK.

I bought one at a car show about 5 years. Impulse buy. Really cheap. Looked
good. Useless. The catch fell to bits.

Bought another at same show, Powderham, a year later. Cost far more. Looked
same as the other one but had a more robust feel to it. Still has.

Only saying that the cheap ones are useless. "You gets wot you pays for." I
imagine they all come from the same manufacturers.

Simon