[Healeys] Fuel pump

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Oct 2 11:12:36 MDT 2020

You can still buy single sticers though, like the one shown. Earlier
tape had a darker colour blue. The pump is a later Burlen SU replica
which differs quite a bit from the original. This pump may be an AZX1307
for an MGB instead of an AZX 1308 (original AUF30..). The diaphragm is
of the later single layer type.

Kees Oudesluijs