[Healeys] Lost Keys

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Nov 30 15:04:16 MST 2020

Lost Keys have been found!  They were on a key rack in my bedroom where all the important keys reside such as the padlocks for the solar panel inverters, sliding glass door locks and old railroad keys.  I looked at that rack at least three times looking for the BN2 Keys and did not see them hiding behind a ring of railroad keys.  I was in the middle of going through all the Home Depot plastic storage bins of parts looking in every bag or box in these containers.  On a positive note I did find parts that are needed on stuff I am presently working on.  On the other side of the coin I found multiples like two extra sets of copper tubing for the float bowl to the cold air box overflow.  Now parts are buried again for the next treasure hunt.  I really have to get more organized.Mike MacLeanP.S. I never realized how many fasteners I really have.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android