[Healeys] clutch wanted

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:36:45 MST 2020

I believe that it is possible, at least in theory, to fit a more modern
diaphragm pressure plate on a BN1 or BN2. This gives a better 'feel' on the
clutch pedal. In theory, all it needs is a small modification to the
flywheel dowels and a longer reach carbon thrust bearing.

Has anybody actually implemented this modification?

Best regards