[Healeys] AH 3000 on TV

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Tue Nov 24 18:12:54 MST 2020

I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time.  "Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid 35k.  He and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000.  It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.Anyone else seen that episode?KeithPS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for 47 years.Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers as well as collectibles.