[Healeys] Moss BN2 wiring harness

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 16:53:34 MST 2020

Haven't seen that, but we got a wiring loom from Moss--I think they
outsource them--for a BN2 that had an incorrectly-colored wire. Spent
several days trying to figure out why the rear turn signals didn't work
correctly, even disassembling the relay, only to find that one of the
wires was wrong (this really ticked me off as I'd gotten the wiring 100%
correct from the schematic).