[Healeys] Leaking something? 63 BJ7

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 15:52:05 MST 2020

Seems to me we gots two questions: 1) where is is coming from? and 2)
what is it? #1 should answer #2, but not necessarily.

If we rule out the steering box we can go from there (should take all of
3 minutes). If he's got oil in his coolant he's got a potentially major
problem; short of a ruptured intake hose or radiator tank--which should
be obvious--I can't see how you get fluid all over the steering box (a
leaky shock will greasify everything in its vicinity).