[Healeys] Days

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:30:25 MST 2020

 I've had the Bullet only since 1996 (24 yrs), but my first BJ8 was purchased new in 1964, second BJ8 purchased new 1968, third BJ8 purchased used in 1977.  These were owned almost "back-to-back" during those years.  A Bugeye snuck in there from late '70's to '76? Altogether, lots of Healey miles driven, but not documented.  Nineteen Conclaves driven to (and from) in Austin-Healeys (18 in my BJ8s,  one in my Bugeye).  Lots of other events.
As a side note, thirteen other Conclaves in other cars.  Really am sad that I didn't make Deadwood in my Healey; there might not be another opportunity to drive a Conclave in the Bullet.