[Healeys] Long road trip

kags at shaw.ca kags at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 17 16:25:41 MST 2020

29396 today.

Happy Birthday Perry.  Congratulations (I think!)  on starting this discussion, which seems to be proving beyond much doubt that most Healey owners are getting to be 'Old Farts'.  Not sure that we needed that reminder, but those of us that are here to talk about it are - or should be - grateful.

So far, only Mike Sinclair has beaten me.  Seems that I am really, really close to John Simms.

Earl Kagna
Victoria BC
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb