[Healeys] Long road trip

Ken Fleming ahmg at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 15:51:44 MST 2020

Steve,
I may just be leading the pack! Interesting topic and I marched out to find out my seat time.
I purchased my BJ8 30 yrs ago or so on a cold December night .
At the the time the clock showed confirmed with documentation 50,396 miles.
Today by surprise,  I checked the clock and it showed 98,936!  That said I have put 48,540 enjoyable miles on her as of 11/17/2020! My goal has always been to drive more miles then any other owner or owners(3rd), then at point I will consider her finally mine with more seat time and mileage then any other driver . On that day god willing, we will celebrate with a beer for me and few fresh quarts of oil for her!!
Ken
Sent from my iPhone