[Healeys] BN1 rear springs

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sat Nov 14 09:28:59 MST 2020

I replaced mine while the body and mechanicals were off the chassis and had the same problem. When the car was assembled they were still too high and after about a year of frequent use they finally seem to be settling down to normal height. I’m wondering about the unity and tolerances of the replacement units...