[Healeys] Rough running

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 09:49:24 MST 2020

Yup. My BJ8 does the same, but I haven't driven the BN2 enough to say it
does too (I presume it does/will).

You said 'would not restart,' as in it would crank, but not fire, or
wouldn't crank? When a marginal starter gets heat-soaked they often
won't crank the engine as fast which, of course, makes starting more
difficult. Same with a heat-soaked, marginal fuel pump; it might not
pump well enough to (at least partly) overcome cavitation in the fuel line.

Bob