[Healeys] Flywheel removal

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Thu Nov 12 09:05:15 MST 2020

Well I guess we'll/I'll find out this weekend then for sure as I replaced the freeze plug, but I also had a leaky block drain plug that could have been caused by the improper alignment. Or it could have just been operator error when I smacked the freeze plug in place rather than whacked it in place.
   Or can you say: "leg pull"? Thanks Alan.
Steven