[Healeys] Healey parts for sale zip 06482

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:48:16 MST 2020

I also have several parts for Healey 3000's for sale. They include 5 rear
axle hubs, a cleaned and painted rear end housing for a BJ-8 in good shape,
A couple of 3:9 rear differentials that are in good shape but will need
shimming. I removed some of the shims to rebuild other units. Two usable
oil pans, one has had a new lower pan nicely welded on. They were removed
to install alloy pans from running cars. Also two original radiators from
running cars. If yourare interested in any of these parts contact me at
waschu2 at gmail.com and I can supply pictures as needed. I really don't
want to ship because of the size and weight of most of these parts, but I
will consider doing so. I would like it if these parts went to local Healey
owners in need😀 Fair offers considered.