[Healeys] Better Clutch Slave dust Cover

Ron Fine ronfineesq at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 11:12:38 MST 2020

Has anyone found a better(more effective) rubber dust cover for the slave cylinder?   I needed to replace my 15 year old slave cylinder which was leaking and discovered lots of road dirt and dust inside the dust cover. The old cover was fully attached as designed but inside was full of fine dust and road dirt. The dust cover has a small opening through which the push rod travels, but, that opening is not very tight and clearly allows a lot of road dirt to enter.   I am wondering if anyone has found a better method of sealing this opening?

Ron Fine
61BN7