[Healeys] clutch problems

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun May 31 08:31:30 MDT 2020

Hi Carl, you need to check to see if the level has gone down again, it most
likely has.
If so my guess would be that the slave or possibly the master cylinder is
leaking.
Easily rebuilt with a kit DO NOT HONE THE CYLINDER(S).
If you are doing one I would recommend doing both and if the hose is an old
one replace it at the same time.