[Healeys] Sealants

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 31 01:09:27 MDT 2020

Mike,

I would suggest cleaning the paint off the gasket-mating surface and simply apply a stock gasket.  Nothing fancy.  Nothing has leaked on my BN2, and I’ve owned it since 1978.  Ditto for the angle-drive.  In my many years of experience, I have mainly found that the designers got it right first time.

Mark Donaldson

Ardmore

NZ