[Healeys] 5 Way Fitting

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:40:22 MDT 2020

Michael

I know of many owners who have fitted a recently made switch and have had
problems. There must be an optimum setting that brings on the brake lights
when one just touches the brakes to slow down.

These suspect units  bring on the brake lights when braking heavily but do
not show when just slowing down and therefore do not give somebody driving
behind the correct warning.

Best regards

--
Best wishes