[Healeys] Post update Lithium Ion Battery

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed May 27 09:33:53 MDT 2020

Side Note: I'd heard that Antique Auto Battery was back in
business--there was a thread, IIRC, on one of the forums--but their
website is NLA. I expected it to be a 'shoestring' business, maybe CV19
put the kabosh on it?

Michael, was AAB where you tried to get the repops?

Bob

ps. My '55 T-Bird has a 6V system, with a tray size that is entirely
off-the wall. There's a 6V Optima battery--one of the good, older
ones--but it's not even close to being a good fit.