[Healeys] Intermittent OD problem

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 19:23:58 MDT 2020

When I check it electrically, everything works although I have not checked in a year. This issue started about a year ago. I will checking it in a couple of weeks when I install new carbs and take care of some other small items. I have been using 30 weight non-detergent. I use 20/50 in the engine. John