[Healeys] Electric Fans

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:25:50 MDT 2020

Hi Price:

I bought and installed the Hayden fan because it had the best reputation.  With the engine running, do not hear it at all.  At idle you can hear a little noise.  By the way, I took my radiator to be re-cored and learned it was stuffed with rust and debris, so partial disassembly and flushing it out should give me much more cooling.  Also, Ray indicated it was already re-corded although it was an older model which is not as efficient as newer cores. Should have taken it for a cleaning while the engine was being rebuilt, among other things.   Waiting for a new hose so I can fill the radiator and start the engine before l leave for the Northland.

Regards,

Bob Begani