[Healeys] Restoring Dash Knobs

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 24 20:31:01 MDT 2020

Clean the knobs thoroughly using white spirits and let dry completely.
Fill up the letters with white paint and let dry for a few days. Scrape
over the top carefully with a razor blade to remove the excess paint and
sand using 400/1000/2000 grid wet and dry. Then use a good polish
cleaner and wax to rub the knob to a shiny finish.

Kees Oudesluijs