[Healeys] Dual circuit brakes BN1

Eric Metzner ericmetzner at gmx.de
Sun May 24 02:42:06 MDT 2020

Going through the restoration of my 1954 BN1 I thought about converting to a dual circuit brake system. Can anyone support with details what’s the best way to do so? DWR is selling a kit but at a high price. To keep the engine bay most original, would it be possible to use the dual reservoir of the later models? Did anyone of you just fit a standard dual brake master cylinder (which type was used)? How to mount it to the chassis (bracket?)
Pictures of your conversions would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your support and stay safe
Cheers
Eric

Von meinem iPad gesendet