[Healeys] Fuel tank update

Paul Leeks paull at glasgows.co.uk
Wed May 20 11:40:44 MDT 2020

Hi all

Just a quick update to say that I went with Elton's suggestion and used a
1/4" Male BSPP X 1/4" Female BSPP Swivel joint (see pic).  Not concours,
but seems to have done the job.

I now have another quick question ... should the cork gasket for the sender
unit be fitted dry or soaked in engine oil?

Many thanks again!

Paul Leeks
100/6 BN4

--

EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the