[Healeys] Bumper support brackets

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sun May 17 14:40:20 MDT 2020

I would think it would take some serious over-tightening to break the tube
loose.  Probably strip the threads before that would happen.  I chased the
threads from both sides when I took my bumper off and I've had no problems.
My current configuration has the chin scoop on the inside of the rails and
the tow eyes sandwiched between the outside of the rails and the aux light
brackets.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7