[Healeys] OD check ball

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 22:56:58 MDT 2020

I have a box of seat slide ball bearings I bought nearly 50 years ago because that was the only way I could get them at the time!

I found a link to buy  a “Loose ball” hahaha

https://www.vxb.com/5-16-inch-Diameter-Chrome-Steel-Ball-Bearing-G10-p/Kit12268.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3MrOvYS16QIVEo3ICh3Z2w8-EAQYAiABEgLWu_D_BwE

John