[Healeys] Singapore Healey

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:44:27 MDT 2020

There aren't that many old cars in Singapore because every 6 or 10 years or
something like that you have to re-up the importation tax which is a
boatload of dosh.

Hong Kong has a much more vibrant classic car scene with about 5 or 6
austin healeys... but here the challenge is finding someone who can do
decent paint.