[Healeys] Bumper support brackets

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Tue May 12 23:17:06 MDT 2020

I would add to Michael’s comments that therefore you can bolt from either side.  When I had my bumper installed, I had tow eyes bolted on the inside of the frame rails and the bumper brackets on the outside.  I’ve not run a front bumper for years, and now have my auxiliary light brackets bolted to the outside of the frame rails, with the tow eyes behind them and a chin scoop, aka “air shovel,” bolted between the frame rails.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7