[Healeys] Lucas mirrors for sale

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Mon May 11 18:47:47 MDT 2020

Listers,Have decided to part with these.  L and R.  Both have VG chrome but one has small dent on housing.  Both will need mirrors replaced.  Diameter is 5 inch.Also included are two aftermarket pieces.  One is just the head with no stem.  4.5 inch diameter.  Good chrome.Other is complete with SS head and somewhat corroded stem.  4.25 inch diameter.Selling as a lot, no separations.  $125 for all.  Free shipping to lower 48.Email offline with any Qs.  I have 3 other pix I can send to serious inquiries.Keithllennep at Verizon.net