[Healeys] Part III Knock offs

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sun May 10 19:42:50 MDT 2020

Yes this could turn into an all familiar thread on oils however lets just go back to what every factory service/workshop manual all say about the maintenance or service of the wire wheel splines, “A little grease should be smeared upon the splines and cone faces of the hub and wheel before refitting.”
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10