[Healeys] Fuel Line Routing

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun May 10 17:17:47 MDT 2020

 I ordered my battery trays directly from Kilmartin along with several other items to take advantage of the high cost of postage.  I have two dry 6 volt Lucas repro batteries to install when the time comes.  I was asked if I wanted original style tray or aftermarket style.  I picked the aftermarket style because I am not doing a concours restoration.  Looking at the picture attached to this email I did not know at the time what the difference in the two styles were, but could this diagonal cut out of the corner of the tray be for the purpose of preventing interference with the fuel line?Mike MacLean

    On Sunday, May 10, 2020, 3:42:23 PM PDT, <sentenac.rw at gmail.com> wrote:

 see attached photo

--
Suggested annual donation  $12.75