[Healeys] Oil Pressure

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun May 10 15:31:34 MDT 2020

Sounds like a good approach.  Some say to static time, adjust carbs,
fill pan with 'break-in' oil, etc. so the engine fires on the first
crank, then run at 1,800-2,000RPM for up to 20 minutes to bed the cam
and lifters.  The only explanation I've heard for running (somewhat)
fast is to keep a steady flow of oil to the cam and lifters.