[Healeys] Oil additives -- great informaton. Thanks.

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:53:16 MDT 2020

This came across my feed yesterday. seemed to be timely posted
https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/restoration/new_oil_and_old_cars. A history
of engine oil development
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words