[Healeys] Closures, emergency, virus

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Mar 30 09:46:07 MDT 2020

Yep, things are certainly in turmoil these days, all over the planet.
But at least for now I will make sure the basic list functions keep on
keepin' on, as more folks are sitting at home looking for ways to
entertain, amuse and educate themselves.  And look for parts they can't
find from closed businesses.

Of course, I'm not getting any younger, will be hitting 66 years old in
a couple weeks, Team Net will be 29 on the same day, so retirement may
be just around the corner.  We shall see.  Maybe then I'll have time to
fix all the problems with the ancient archiving software, better spam
and security stuff, things like that.

But for now, relax as best you can, enjoy Team Net and stay healthy, my
friends!

mjb.