[Healeys] [OT] DMV

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 09:39:44 MDT 2020

Good to know, thanks (where did you catch that, BTW; I didn't see it on
their--horribly confusing--website?).

This may be a blessing as I haven't had a haircut in a while and would
have taken a photo of my 1960s self.

bs

ps.  I'll betcha it takes more than 90 days to clear their backlog;
here's hoping they prioritize by birthday.