[Healeys] Master Switch

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Mon Mar 23 19:06:04 MDT 2020

Mike,

I recently installed this Master Switch from AH Spares. I am happy with the
results and the look. I can send a picture if you like. The only issue I had
was the studs were slightly larger diameter than the hole in the battery
cable and I had to drill it to match.

https://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/big-healey/electrical-switches/batt
ery-master-switch.aspx

Regards... Harold