[Healeys] Ordering from Denis Welch

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 00:00:12 MDT 2020

Good news.

Get a Skype prepaid phone account for international calls. Better yet:

Get WhatsApp and make international calls to whomever has the App over the
internet or Wi-Fi for free. Most foreign business I have dealt with have it.
You can even make video calls so the Merchant can show you the part, or
whatever.

Disclaimer:

I receive .0000000001293 in bitcoins for whomever installs WhatsApp and
mentions this email.