[Healeys] Four cylinder woes, part two!

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:38:10 MDT 2020

Hank

The fact that number 2 exhaust valve is not the same colour as the others
might be a clue. Maybe it is not closing fully? It would be worth checking
for a stuck valve guide, broken spring or just lost  clearance. A partially
seized rocker is possible but not likely. This may not be the problem but
it would not take much effort to pull the valve out and check for any
burning on the working face.

Best regards

--
Best wishes