[Healeys] Fw: Bolt Head for the Tricarb

William Atterbury watterbury at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 16:54:22 MDT 2020

 Hey Andy,

Here is what I've got on my Tricarb.  Don't know that it is period correct, but no reason to believe that it is not.
Cheers!Bill Atterbury

Message: 11
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:27:16 +0000
From: Andy Sneddon <sneddon at xsmail.com>
To: <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tri-carb Heatshield

All,

  On the heatshield for the Tricarb, there are two holes which match up with where the cam on the throttle levers comes to rest.

  When I striped the carbs down there was a bolt head in each of these holes, which the cam came to rest upon, Hopefully as seen in the picture below.  However I can find no mention of these bolts in the parts list. ? are they meant to be there?.  ?.. and if not, why the hole?

Andy