[Healeys] Ordering from Denis Welch

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 08:35:03 MDT 2020

I think Chappy is in the US, no?

That's a terrible policy; probably to try to dodge the 'markup' from the
CC companies (what is it, 2 or 3% the CCs tack on?).  At any rate, I
have to believe that much (most?) of their business comes from the US;
they may lose more money than they're paying the CC companies.  FWIW, I
ordered a (backordered) steering column from them a year or so ago and
they took my Visa.

Bob