[Healeys] Steering Box Questions

rjhco at att.net rjhco at att.net
Sun Mar 8 16:52:51 MDT 2020

Another option for steering box lube is the product used for Land Rover swivel housings (steering box). Readily available.

I recently completed a removal of the BJ8 steering box, complete rebuild with new bush, caged bearings and seals, then reinstall in the car.  I used the LR lube – no leaks and now, no steering play…….

Happy Healeying!!!

Jim Hockert

Dallas, TX