[Healeys] Odd steering attachment

Max Byers sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Mar 7 15:09:21 MST 2020

I contacted the previous owner of 42351 who owned it from 1990 to 2014.  He had no knowledge of the gizmo on the steering rod and said he did not recall his mechanic either installing it or mentioning it.

I called the telephone number I have recorded for the owner prior to that (1986 – 1990) but got an answering machine with a message in Spanish.  I left a message about the reason for the car and invited a return response.  If I get one, I’ll post it to the list.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large