[Healeys] Odd steering attachment

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Fri Mar 6 21:32:08 MST 2020

Jon- I'm pretty sure this is Mal Doherty's beautiful black 100. I knew
Mal and he attended a number of our Pacific Centre events in the early
days with his (also) beautiful wife. They were a wonderful couple and
yes, he was a great Healey innovator.

	If I'm correct, I met you, with the car, at the Monterey event in
2017 at the Pacific Grove downtown show. (I couldn't view the picture
you attached)

	I do remember that was the first Healey Bra I ever saw, and it was on
his car-custom made. Mal's car always won popular vote. Best Regards,
Hank Leach (healeyhelper.com)

Healeys"