[Healeys] AHCUSA Letter

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 22:02:36 MDT 2020

Bob:  I would not touch that with a 20 foot Social Distancing pole.

I do not know what computer access you use, but if I put my cursor on that
link, an address shows up on the lower left corner of my computer screen.
If it did not give any indication that it came from or is going to Dudley or
the Austin Healey Club USA, I would say "SPAM or PHISHING".

Best bet is to call him or, as you have done, seek a 'go around' method of
finding out.  And change your e-mail password.

Along the same lines, I received a suspicious e-mail. the other day similar
to one I received several years ago.  The From address looked correct, from
someone we know, but I was suspicious.  I telephoned him and he advised that
his Contact List had been hacked and the message had not been sent by him.
If I had responded with a "Reply" as requested, the bad quy would have
received my response, not my friend.

Be careful out there!

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA