[Healeys] Tapitty tapping of Fuel Pump

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:01:56 MDT 2020

Agree with the old wives tales or folk medicine doctor tips working or not. Still fun to hear about.

When the wooden clothes pin idea was first mentioned on this list awhile back I recall my dad using that on his old flatheads to solve vapor locks. Other friends also said their dads used the same technique and swore by it.
I went with the insulation as all my wooden clothes pins I used for drying my clothes on sailboat lifelines.

Regards,
Richard C