[Healeys] Tapping Fuel Pump TIps

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 07:30:30 MDT 2020

Assuming that the problem is vapor lock, but we can not determine where in the fuel system the overheating occurs, can we make the assumption that the factory understood the problem and moved the fuel pump to the right side of the then BT and BN7’s in January 1962 in order to fix it?  For instance do we have evidence/experience that the vapor lock is also occurring in cars built after the pump was relocated?
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10